Monday, July 21, 2008

First Post 7/21/08

What a great opportunity to share life in wonderful little Monticello, Fl (pop 3000) with those who might be interested.

Not a whole lot happens here and the weather is often the topic of the day. And today is hot, hot, hot at the minute it is 95 degrees and I suspect it will go up from there. Yesterday was so hot that my draft horse Link, who usually doesn't like his head washed dropped his head and let me run the hose over it so he could cool off. That is a sign of how hot it is here.

The real estate business is a little slow, but I just got a good call on 156 acres I have for sale in Taylor County on both sides of US27 for only $2000 per acre. It is a great price and a good location somebody will jump on it soon. They sure aren't making any more land.

I took my corgi dog, Chip with me to the nursing home, Brynwood today. He was a little nervous as this was his first time, but seemed to enjoy the people over all. I try to read the Bible for a half hour every Monday afternoon. I read from Luke and the Psalms today. I particularly enjoy he 18th Psalm. It has such magnificent imagery of storms racing across the desert.

Well I hope my first blog was ok. It is my goal for you to share the wonders of life in a small North Florida town.

4 comments:

Chris Peary said...

That's a great first post, Father!

Love,
Chris

Unknown said...

Just wondering why Jefferson County MLS Listings all have the same information for Schools:

# Elementary School: OTHER COUNTY
# Middle School: OTHER COUNTY
# High School: OTHER COUNTY

Do you know why?

Bob said...

Congratulations Tim on your new website, it looks great especially with pictures of Link. Of course you know all horses look good to me especially my own.I personally like smaller horses than Percherons though because when you fall off it is closer to the ground and that's why we have Pasos.I still like to see Link in all the parades held in our area.

For others reading this:
I met Tim Peary sometime around 2001 when we were looking for a farm for our horses. Tim not only found us the perfect place, but sold our former residence. Tim is extremely knowledgeable in real estate transactions and he is honest, dedicated to his customers and most important a great person to have as a friend.
Probably some of Tim's best traits is how much he cares for other people's feelings, his family, the community he lives and works in and of course his horse "Link".
If you are considering buying or selling your home, you will be hard pressed to find a better realtor than Tim Peary.That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Thank you Tim for all you have done for me and Grace.

Bob Evans
Editor & Publisher
Vilcom International Outdoor News & Horse Report

Tim said...

I don't know